after nursing school, I am moving into these amazing apartments in city centre.
My friend and I went to visit them the other day and I must say, I fell in love.
located in the upscale, urban-ish west side of suburban Houston
this is the main lounge downstairs...
The only thing missing is the beach..So when can I move in?
The only thing missing is the beach..So when can I move in?
I always compare myself to my sister, and she always had cute apartments, even though she didn't go to college. I want lovely things. Can i please have ONE lovely thing in my life.
The moment I walked in to that place, I knew I belonged there. The only problem is that it is MUY expensivo.
How much do nurses make again?




How gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOoolala! Girl that is one stylish apartment!! if you can afford that as a nurse, sign me up :D
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Those places are BEAUTIFUL.
ReplyDelete