Thursday, December 3, 2009

I Wrote This for You.

New obsession. It took me about two hours to read through the entire archives, but it was worth it. Give it a gander:


"You are beautiful and the world is filled with that beauty which you have created"




ANNNNNDDDD I made some crazy modifications to the blog. I changed the colors and added a cute header! That's my fambam. I hope you are pleased with the alterations :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm extremely pleased with your alterations. I might even make myself a banner, and then put your banner on my page :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for introducing me to this new wonderful website! i know where all of your good quotes come from now!

    and i love your header and additions to your blog. i'm so proud of your blogger skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to spend some time on that website!

    The blog is lookin' super adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the blog's new look! Especially the way you got a bible verse on here. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.