Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My friends are cute.

We do cute things
Like eat yogurt. There's this nifty yogurt place a short ten minutes form campus called Yogurt Story. You could say my friends and I are addicted. And we never turn down a photo-shoot!


 





 
Yogurt is yummy. and you can put pretty much whatever you want in it because you pay by the ounce. In the words of Allison, it is el cheap!










I hate ending all of my posts with questions, but
What cute things do you do with your friends?


6 comments:

  1. that was so much fun! we need to convince someone to rake us there again, such as mary or jordan. muwhahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how allie went twice in three hours one time. we have a yogurt place near campus but it is actually el expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are friends, so what we do is what we do together:)

    And you're here, listening to me write things, making yourself believe you're making me write things.

    It's quite funny.

    Anyways - this is what I do with my friends.


    At home, it's completely different. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i never answered your question! i like baking with my friends, watching movies, going on the bus to tarjay, eating ice cream, laughing, eating in general, exploring new places, taking long car rides, eating more ice cream, and el talking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man...we have a yogurt place like that...ours is called Yogurt Mountain. I just discovered it a couple of weeks ago, but I'm kind of obsessed now! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yogurt story=swirl.
    i love it.
    it looks yummy.
    i come visit.
    you take me there.
    yayyy.
    i'm commenting on as many posts as possible to make up for being lame and never reading this.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.