Sunday, December 6, 2009

CHRISTmas in the dorm....

I went a little crazy today and I finally wrapped gifts for my (few) friends at school. I got them all the same thing. How nice of me. My fingers are sore from all that wrapping.



AND I wrapped my door! I was hoping it would come out better.
While I was wrapping it, my RA came up and said that I had to leave 1/4th of it uncovered. This is the dumbest rule I've ever heard. I also have to leave a whole for the peep-hole thing. UGH. I was thinking it would come out looking better, but I think the pattern of the paper was too busy for like an entire door :/

final result

"I like to think of the door as wearing a short Christmas dress.."



close-up of the paper


What helps you get into the CHRISTmas spirit?!

5 comments:

  1. you are so funny! marissa - "i like to think of the door as wearing a short Christmas dress...."

    i can't wait to give you your presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your door is adorable!
    and i support the short christmas dress theory =]

    i'm also pretty much giving my two best friends the same thing, in theory.

    i'll post about it at some point, i'm sure! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah, your door is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe. i love it. the whole door wrapped thing is delightful
    you are ughh-dorable

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.