Friday, December 18, 2009

If Josh Peck can do it...

Seriously,
If our beloved Josh Peck of "Drake and Josh" can lose an insane amount of weight and become unnaturally attractive, SO CAN I!!!



He makes for some handsome inspiration.

Hopefully my before and after pictures will turn out as amazing as his.

Good News: I am finally able to go home today! I'm through with all my finals and I somehow managed to escape with four A's and two B's. Not too shabby, If I may say so.
My dorm room is beginning to feel like a jail cell. In a short nine hours or so, I'll be home and able to see my friends and family. But I won't be eating.. that's not part of my diet.

I am so excited for Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. Eat Marissa! But I need some amazing before and after pictures too! :(
    How can we be each other's inspiration from 1,00,000,000,000 miles apart?!?!?!
    <3
    PS. I dunno if handsome is what I'd call him, he looks like a JoBro now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. i miss you already! he is el smoking. we ARE signing up for the weight loss program thingy next semester, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful!

    Have a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa. when did that happen?! he's adorable.

    & you're beautiful! just eat on christmas day. i'm about to draft some major rules for myself...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love some awesome before and after pictures too! It's so hard around the holidays because of all of the yummy goodies are just so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. get it girl :)
    im tryin to fight the freshmen 15 myself lol damnit

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm wow he is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.