Friday, December 4, 2009

Follow Friday

On Twitter every Friday there's a trending topic known as #followfriday(#ff) where everyone tweets about interesting twitter accounts they think should be followed based on.. interesting-ness..

I'm going to start making a follow post every Friday. Today I'll start with neat blogs I've been reading lately.



1. I Wrote This For You - ok so this guy, Iain Thomas, writes cute little micro stories that apply to you and only you. I can't stop reading them. If you're my friend on facebook, you're probably sick of my statuses about them. He is amazing. Go follow his blog and get a daily dose of inspiration.



2. The Sentance Sleuth - Written by Bonnie Trenga. I cannot possibly be the last teenager that cares about proper grammar usage and style. (Is it weird that I want her novel, Curious Case of the Misplaced Modifier, for CHRISTmas?) I like reading Sentence Sleuth because it gives me that frequent update on grammarian usage and common mistakes.





3. Freshness Factor Five-Thousand - This blog is written by Jason Mraz. It's about the environment and how to make the world a better place. Nothing more needs to be said.



Go forth and Follow!

3 comments:

  1. The Sentence Sleuth reminds me of the book The Transitive Vampire...my kids love it at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would follow a grammar blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the "I Wrote this For You" blog recommendation--I love it already!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.