i would take it more if my city had a good public transport system - i couldn't even tell you where to find a bus schedule. but if i lived in new york, i would definitely take advantage of public transportation.
Why do you always end your things in a question? So people will comment? Weird.
Anyways. I would use it more if there was one from Denton to Rockwall, or Denton to Dallas directly, cause then there would be no need for a car. And sometimes, like Caitlin said, I need to do other things other than drive.
Regardless - I will probably never use the Denton transportation system.
I DESPISE public transportation and people think I'm weird because of it. Being that close with a whole bunch of people on buses or subways and all those germs? Eww Eww Eww. Gives me anxiety like you wouldn't believe. I avoid it at all costs. At least it looks like you had fun! Mmm cookies!
I am a full-time nursing student. I live to love a God whose death alone allows me to be whole. I'm training for a marathon and I think dark blue is a neat color.
i do not like public transportation in pittsburgh. it's always late and crowded. and you have to wait for it in the cold.
ReplyDeletebut i like taking the park & ride to work in downtown houston. you get to sleep or ride for an hour instead of sitting in traffic!
i would take it more if my city had a good public transport system - i couldn't even tell you where to find a bus schedule. but if i lived in new york, i would definitely take advantage of public transportation.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you always end your things in a question? So people will comment? Weird.
ReplyDeleteAnyways. I would use it more if there was one from Denton to Rockwall, or Denton to Dallas directly, cause then there would be no need for a car. And sometimes, like Caitlin said, I need to do other things other than drive.
Regardless - I will probably never use the Denton transportation system.
Love, Mary
I DESPISE public transportation and people think I'm weird because of it. Being that close with a whole bunch of people on buses or subways and all those germs? Eww Eww Eww. Gives me anxiety like you wouldn't believe. I avoid it at all costs. At least it looks like you had fun! Mmm cookies!
ReplyDeletepublic transportation is not my favorite, but it gets me where i need to go!
ReplyDeleteI like UT public transportation, because it's just students. I HATE Austin public transportation. Weirdos ride the bus!
ReplyDelete