Waste some time watching this video. The handsome guy's name is Jordan Sasser. He goes to UNC and he's amazing. My friend Jordan told me about him, and now I'm addicted. Search for him on Youtube, you won't regret it (right away..).
I don't usually swoon over boys, but there's something about a guy that can sing for meee.

You swoon. A lot. He is the ultimate prep, he embodies Link.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason I love him too.
Work out?
anyone that loves chick-fil-a is a friend of mine!
ReplyDeleteUm WOW. Amazingness, right there.
ReplyDeleteAllison... if there were ever a perfect man for you, today i have found him.
ReplyDelete1. Obviously loves Chik-fil-a; I'm smelling rehearsal dinner
2. He's el crazy. You might be el crazy. together, y'all can concur the world.
3. He is attractive. nough said.
4. I will find out if he's catholic and get back to you, but don't delay on those weddin plans.
Oh, and Hi Marissa, cute post. Love ya!
Hello pretty man with pretty voice. can i keep you?
ReplyDelete