Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow Day

I am from Houston, the land where the temperature never plummets below 45 degrees.
How happy was I when I awoke to a call from Allison telling me to look out my window.
It is snowing in Denton :)
I have never really seen snow so imagine me.. excited!! Of course I took pictures off of Allison's balcony.








We went outside and played around in it!!



It is officially CHRISTmas time :D


P.S. the only thing that stinks is that I was already not having class today due to other things. So I get to sit inside while everyone else goes a-frolicking.


Enjoy the snow!

8 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY! this is so exciting. except the snow is already melting. hopefully it will snow more on friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! that's so exciting!

    school is never cancelled when it snows here. even when it's five below zero and going outside literally hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. snow day! reminds me of that genius nickelodeon movie from forever long ago.

    i wish we could have a snow day! :)

    yall are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay snow day! It never snows in Austin. There's a good chance of it happening on Friday but WHO KNOWS what will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the header missy! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Never seen snow until now?? I'm so glad you've finally experienced playing in it! Hehe. Lucky you though, maybe you'll get a white Christmas (it's summer here, so it's never a white Christmas)

    I love your photos :) Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! And that colourful umbrella is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.