Sunday, December 20, 2009

An IMAX3D Movie Review




FACTS:
I payed a small fortune to see it in IMAX 3D.
I complained about the movie about an hour before seeing it because I did not want to.
I got a huge headache from the 3D glasses in the first five minutes of the previews.
The movie is over two hours long - going on three.

But I LOVED IT!!

I hate movies about aliens. A lot. I simply do not care to hear their made-up language, or learn about their made up culture.

so lets turn this human hottie


into this giant cat-alien-NAVI hottie! With the giant-cat-alien-princess-mate.


Another reason I thought I fersher wouldn't like this movie is because It's a war movie.
I'm all about peace, brother.


AND it takes place way in the future. I usually don't go for movies about, or that take place in, the future.


 Good for this movie, I was really able to get into it for some reason.

I may have been distracted by the amazingness that is Sigourney Weaver.


Overall, I highly recommend it for families, young adults, dumb middle schoolers... It really is very well made. There's kind of a moral in the end.. Sort of.

Go Forth and See it!!

8 comments:

  1. i'm still not sure about this movie. i think it's going to be a renter for me! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh 3D movies in IMAX theaters always give me a huge headache. :( Not sure about this movie. We just talked about it on Saturday and it felt as if no one wants to see it so I'm going to be renting it when it comes out. Thanks for your comment by the way. Love your blog too. :D
    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...i'm still not sure about it either... whether you claim to have loved it or not. Don't know if aliens and futuristic blue people are for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait did i basically just say the same thing twice? yeah. don't know if aliens (futuristic blue things) are for me...there... corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, all I've heard about this movie are good things! Maybe I should go see it... It IS nominated for several Golden Globes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm skeptical, but warming up with each favorable post I read :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Avatar was absolutely AMAZING! I LOVED IT!!!!


    Great blog lady! :-)

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.