Saturday, December 26, 2009

Small Update

I have been feverishly busy.

I saw Sherlock Holmes: Best Movie I've seen in a while, even though it made my head spinnnnnnn.


I had an amazingly fabulous Christmas.

I would upload pictures, but guess who left their camera cord in the dorm room?
Myself.
soooo it will be a while till I can show and tell

I may or may not have received this Amazing Juicy Couture purse.

Among other great gifts.

I loved my Christmas cards from Sara-Jane and Amanda Leeann :) they sooo made my season more festive.

Wow, this post has been sufficiently worthless..

My Birthday is tomorrow!



I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. I am dying to see Sherlock Holmes!!

    I have died from my love of that purse...over and out my friend. Died.

    Happy Birthday tomorrow!! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you don't talk about my Christmas card? Whatever.

    I love that bag!!! I know too many people who have it, but I'm thinking about shopping for another school bag before I get back. :)

    If I don't get to it tomorrow (I work 9-5, and might possibly watch a movie in the down time:D )

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY. YOU ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD, AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR SHINING FACE AGAIN, WHEN WE'RE BOTH IN THE DORMS LIKE OLD TIMES. I CAN'T BELIEVE I SURVIVED THIS LONG WITHOUT YOU -

    <3 Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Happy Birthday!!
    and thanks for reading/following my blog!!

    I totes want to see Sherlock Holmes. It's looks super good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry I missed the b-day yesterday. I was still recovering from being irresponsible for the last time in my 20's! I hope you had a fantabulous birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and birthday! I am so glad you loved the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday!!! See, I'm still catching up on blogs...;) And yay on the movie. Can't wait until I get to see it...which is about in one month. :( And wow, I would have loved to get a purse like this. Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I hope you had a good birthday. We have almost the same one...just a couple of days off :)

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.