Tuesday, December 1, 2009

7 Things You Didn't Know..



Passed on to me by Sara-Jane :) Thanks!

Here are the rules:

Share 7 things that you don't already know about me.
Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated.
Thank the person who gave you the award.

okayyy

1. I am 5/8ths black, 1/4th Native American, and 1/8th French (Creole). Most people think I'm black but I don't act like it at alllll because I was raised in an all white family. No offense to black people, but I like nice things like courtesy and discretion.

2. I don't study. I don't think its unnecessary, I simply believe I work better under pressure. Studying just reinforces the fact I have no clue what's going on. I do my homework and I ace tests. Wait, what?

3. I'm using my parents money to buy music on iTunes.. oops ;)

4. It is very uncommon how easily I become bored. Nothing holds my attention for very long. As a result, I go to bed pretty early every night.

5. I miss my real mom. She died when I was ten, but she lives in my smile and in everything I do.

6. I think being a Christian is so super duper neat! How lucky that the son of God died to save a sinner like me! Pretty lovely if you ask me :)

7. Sometimes I wish I was back in high school. Things were so much easier then. I swear the days were longer.



I pass this along to anyone who cares to participate :)




Announcement: My dear friend Kailin made a blog. Everyone should stop by!!

6 comments:

  1. you WERE honest. you totally never study but somehow still get an A on every chemistry test! it is unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. being a Christian is great!

    and so is not studying, even though i do give in to it when absolutely necessary.

    and i know it seems like highschool was better...but it isn't. at least, not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am totally with you on the not-studying thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww... all referencing my blog. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a personal list. I really feel like I learned new things about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you, Marissa!

    I'm right in line with your no studying...doing homework (and going to class)...it's really all you need to do.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.