They bought me a crazy amount of food because they don't want me to lose weight. How corrupt of them... jk, it was a coincidence; I gave my mom a list of things to get from the store and one item on the list was "snacks". this is what she came back with:
a twenty four pack of assorted pudding, eight fruit cups, ten capri-suns, yogurt.. (and don't forget the mexican cheese!)
two twelve packs of crackers, eight mini mac-and-cheeses, strawberry fruit snacks, A TWENTY-FOUR PACK OF POPCORN, granola bars, goldfish crackers
(I like to call this the soup drawer) three types of ramen, vienna sausages, three containers of soup-to-go, five dinty moore ready-to-eat meals, three chef boyardee pasta things...
Whoop! I'm out of breath! Wish me luck on my diet!

aren't you glad i organized it all for you?!?!
ReplyDeletehahahahhaah
what nice parents!
ReplyDeletethose snacks look quite deeeelicious...
haha allison organized them.
she would.
GOOD LUCKKKK!!!! :)
You can do it!
College is for eating! I live at home so I'm constantly grazing by the pantry. Constantly! Gotta have that study fuel... you know?
ReplyDeleteYour parents are amazing for bringing you all that food. Sometimes that's better than some dining hall!
haha. allison would organize that for you.
ReplyDeletewhat nice parents! snacking is much more fun than dieting.