Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Panic Attack!

Today, I lost my ring. But not any ring. My most favorite ring that I wear everyday.



Yup there it is. I got it for Christmas three years ago. It means a lot to me because I've always really liked stars and I was on the Stars dance team......

I just woke up and went through my normal routine. Washed my face, noticed there was no ring on my left ring finger :(
I almost had an aneurism.
I spent maybe twenty minutes looking for it.

BUT I FOUND IT!!!
(this story has a happy ending)




However, I was late to go work out this morning :(
So i thought, maybe I could work out for the same amount and just be late to Chemistry...
Then I remembered I had a test today in Chemistry.
(Which I most definitely failed btw; Next time - study.)

Wow, worthless story time over....

What means SO much to you, that if you lost it, your world would end?

4 comments:

  1. and i probably failed the test too. ahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found it! What a cute ring. Hmmmmm... if I lost my necklace I'd probably die. Thank goodness it's on my neck and not going anywhere!

    I'm pretty possessive of my things, I think if I lost anything I would feel awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely my engagement ring. i am so scared of losing it!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.