"The one-hour series follows an optimistic high school teacher as he tries to transform the school's Glee Club and inspire a group of ragtag performers to make it to the biggest competition of them all: Nationals. McKinley High School's Glee Club used to be at the top of the show choir world, but years later, a series of scandals have turned it into a haven for misfits and social outcasts. Will Schuester (Matthew Morrison) has offered to take on the Herculean task of restoring the Glee Club to its former glory."
Oh, how I have missed thee.
It hasn't been on for a couple of weeks. You could say that my friends an I have been going crazy. We are officially "gleeks", which means we like glee a lot.
Pull up to your TV tonite aroundish 8 and watch! Party in my room and everyone is invited :)
Stay tuned; Next blogpost will be ten honest things about me ♥




I am so excited!
ReplyDeleteThe world series is stupid. Why does it go on for so long?
Just another reason why football is better.
i seriously need to start watching that show.
ReplyDeleteMarissa. You did not make yourself a Glee sign. You are now officially labeled as OBSESSED.
ReplyDeleteI AM SO EXCITED! I LOVE Glee! LOVE! I am a HUGE Gleek!
ReplyDelete