Friday, November 27, 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like....

CHRISTmas!!

Oh, how I have missed my dear friends.






My precious siblings :)



I have SO much to be thankful for!


Aaaaand, I bought Christmas gifts for all of my lovely friends and TWU besties. I didn't forget anyone! Except James. He's hard to shop for. I thought, "what's a good gift that everyone will like?" Hmmmm...

I love CHRISTmas time!

5 comments:

  1. I love Christmas time, too! I am glad you had such a wonderful time back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heart christmas too! and i will always say "merry christmas" instead of this "happy holidays" rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun! :D Not sure what James is like.. but you can never go wrong with a good book or gift card or something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was so nice to meet you over break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute! and sister really is skinny!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.