Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Think It's Time I Eat Some More..

Because I haven't eaten enough already.

Before

After



Before

After



I mean seriously I can only eat so much.. Bring on the turkey!





Weird things my family does for thanksgiving:

  1.  My mom makes two of everything. One for me, and one for everyone else. I guess you could say I'm kind of a picky eater. Example, I hate coconut so she makes two fruit salads; one with and one without. I'm allergic to pecans, but I would still like to enjoy some candied yams!!
  2.  We eat at one in the afternoon. Why? I have no clue. My family likes to wake up and eat I guess. It's funny watching my mother cook in the middle of the night.
  3.  My dad makes turkey salad with all the leftover turkey. We eat that stuff for weeks after thanksgiving! Seriously, no one makes turkey salad as well as my pops.


"If you've never felt your ribs pushing against your skin. If you know when you're next going to eat. If you slept under a roof last night. If you know how to use a computer. If you can read these words. If you know someone you can share this with. You have a lot to be thankful for."


We're coming home, again.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Marissa! I hope you have a lovely weekend at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, the food disappeared! (thank you for providing me with yummy food this past month!)

    have a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.