Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon..

..WAS AMAZING!
I never saw the first movie, so I was a bit confused about who was who..
I liked that the movie went pretty well with the book. I just wish Robert Pattinson wasn't so weird and Bella's character was... a better actress.

Nonetheless, JACOB BLACK (and his werewolf friends) STOLE THE SHOW.







He is so hot.
The more shirtless he is, the better.

We went a little overboard with the pictures...










TEAM JACOB :P

5 comments:

  1. Hah. I love the "overboard" of pictures. I don't know if I've ever heard of someone thinking there was too many pictures.
    BTW - If Jacob was a little better to here, and Edward wasn't the *obvious* choice, I'd be team Jacob as well.
    Too bad I'm not on a team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heart that you used the word "nifty" in the post before this. i love that word. and get laughed at when i use it =[

    shirtless boys=win.

    also, glee wins at life. i hadn't watched the new episode til last night, and i cried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thoroughly enjoyed the movie too. movie tavern is the place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to see new moon! too bad allie saw it without me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOVED New Moon! It was so good. I don't blame you for being Team Jacob, Taylor Lautner was amazing in this movie.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.