1. JASON MRAZ'S NEW ALBUM CAME OUT.
He is my hero. Seriously. I am so tempted to buy it on itunes. Oh wait, I already did!!
2. the diet is going great (except for all that food I eat).
Here is allison enjoying ramen on one of our many "ramen" nights.
Here is me using a graphing calculator to count something at the grocery store. Good for me.
3. I have been keeping up with my quiet times. I do them daily. Here's proof:
Everyday I put the main lesson a sticky note and throw it up there. Everyone thinks I'm crazy. I would write about them daily in the blog, but they're kinda lame.
Just in case you were wondering....


hahaha, i still can't believe you pulled out a graphing calculator at the grocery store!
ReplyDeletei'm going to have to come over and steal some of those new songs!
SCORE for Jason Mraz! Love love love him! What exactly are quiet times? I am very interested now.
ReplyDeletegood for you - eating healthy and rapidly expanding your sticky note wall!
ReplyDelete