It's cold here too! But not as cold as in Denton! Man oh maaaaan. I think what really gets me is the wind. I did my hair really cute this morning and it got ruined.
I am a full-time nursing student. I live to love a God whose death alone allows me to be whole. I'm training for a marathon and I think dark blue is a neat color.
It's not even that cold in Pittsburgh!
ReplyDeleteAw Marissa! Embrace it! Love it! The ever-changing weather of Texas is ammmmazzzzing :D
ReplyDeleteIt's cold here too! But not as cold as in Denton! Man oh maaaaan. I think what really gets me is the wind. I did my hair really cute this morning and it got ruined.
ReplyDeleteWhen it's summertime, I say I'd rather be cold than hot; when it's winter, I'd rather fry than walk through the wind anymore.
ReplyDeleteBasically I'd prefer room temperature, all the time.