Some new(ish) music I have been into:
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
I think everything she does is amazing.
John Mayer - Battle Studies
Not only is John Mayer a stud, this album is UHHHMAZING! I can't stop listening to it... John can sing to me anytime :)
Cash Cash - Take it to the Floor
They are a pop boy band. Their music makes me want to jam awkwardly. Enough said.
Glee - The Music, Vol. 2
Does this need an explanation? I think not.
New Moon Soundtrack
Whether you are a fan of twilight or not, the music is NIFTY!
Check out "Uprising" by Muse. You will thank me later.
Jason Mraz - A Beautiful Mess: Live on Earth
I watched him live on ustream last week. I felt like he was singing right to me. All the songs are acoustic.
Go buy the album; you will be pleased with yourself.
What music have you been into lately?





-2009-front.jpg)

Um, I officially love you.
ReplyDeleteI am SO into the Glee Soundtrack (THE NEW SONGS LOOK SO GOOD!), Bad Romance is officially my JAM, and I love the New Moon soundtrack! I also love Jason Mraz, but I haven't checked out his new CD yet!
um, my flashdrive will be visiting your computer tonight!
ReplyDeletehope your having fun at spin class!
Agree with the Laddddy GaGaaa. She's my hero in some weirrrrd way. :D
ReplyDeleteLady Gaga was especially creepy on Gossip Girl this week. Even though she seriously scares me, her music is just so catchy!
ReplyDelete