Some honest things you didn't (want to) know:
1. I love memorizing useless information then repeating it at some other time and sounding impressive. I do it often.
2. I keep some numbers in my phone JUST so I know not to answer when they call or so I know not to respond to their text. If I don't have the number, usually, I just answer anyway and seem flaky for not having the number even though they gave it to me five or six times in the past.... just save the number and ignore it :)
3. I get crushes on random people all the time. Its called obsession and I need to learn to keep it under control.
4. I have an obsession with my itunes. Let me clarify: I have an obsession with playlists! Smart playlists are my most favorite invention ever!
- I have some playlists organized by Genre. Every song genre on my itunes has to be perfect or i become displeased.
- I rate all my songs, and keep the ones that are unrated on a special list of unrated songs.
- I do the same for play count. and sometimes, when I like a song a lot, I'll trick my itunes into thinking I've played a song a bunch of times.
BTW I love all the songs on my itunes, unless its on shuffle. In which case, I like maybe every fifteen songs or so.
5. I hate getting dressed up and not seeing anyone important. HUGE bummer.
6. I never know when it is, but the moment always comes when I'm doing work; I've made up my mind that I'm not doing anything productive for the rest of the day.....
7. Ice-breakers make me nervous! I mean, I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem...
8. When I make a poor decision, the first thought that pops into my head will always be, "this is going to make a funny story later".
9. This is pretty awful; When someone is telling me a story, all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but more directly involves me.
5. I hate getting dressed up and not seeing anyone important. HUGE bummer.
6. I never know when it is, but the moment always comes when I'm doing work; I've made up my mind that I'm not doing anything productive for the rest of the day.....
7. Ice-breakers make me nervous! I mean, I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem...
8. When I make a poor decision, the first thought that pops into my head will always be, "this is going to make a funny story later".
9. This is pretty awful; When someone is telling me a story, all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but more directly involves me.
10. I can't swim. This is mainly because I'm allergic to chlorine.
I agree; I am SO interesting :)




UM. No. I think you are interesting, not SO interesting.
ReplyDeleteBut I've noticed that you don't listen to my stories? Why do I even bother to waste breath telling you them?
:(
Anyways. You've either told me all of this, or I knew it, so congrats - you are an easy read. :D
<3
haha, you never listen to my stories either! have fun working out!
ReplyDeleteumm, i love no.8 and no.9! so true of everyone, i think.
ReplyDeletehahah! i love this! you're so funny. i understand the iTunes obsession COMPLETELY. mine is, i have to make sure every cd i have has a proper cover and is like, completely perfect info wise. this is, if i don't buy it off iTunes. i'm weird. sometimes i think i'm OCD.
ReplyDeleteYou're great! Haha. I totally am JUST the same with obsessive crushes. It really needs to stop. :D
ReplyDelete