Saturday, October 31, 2009

Marissa on a Diet.

I have recently come to be known as "the girl that will eat whatever you don't eat". Really not as fun as it seems. But I do eat kind of a lot; Its a problem.


This could be me.

Sooooooooo I am putting myself on a DIET!
Yes that's right, a diet.


Not just any old diet, but calorie restriction. This basically means that I starve myself eat less to lose weight. Extra healthy.
No seriously, there are some pretty good health benefits to calorie restriction (CR):
  • You live longer
  • You have a better memory (which I need)
  • You lose weight 
  • You get along with people better (I wish)
  • You put your strength in will to the test!
    ANDDDDD supposedly CR is extra easy to maintain. Its basically eating half of whatever I eat now, minus candy and junk food - ad absurdum.


    I did my homework on this one I promise.


    Calorie Restriciton Calculator - Calculates how many calories I am supposed to be eating every day from now on. According to this site, my CR twin weighs 127 lbs. She's a little on the thin side. Hopefully I will become her.

    In addition to dieting, I will continue to work out in the mornings, only longer and more intense!(in theory)

    Wish me luck!

    2 comments:

    1. Good luck! I'm in a wedding next summer, and I just had to give the bride my measurements. Why IS my butt so big???

      ReplyDelete
    2. oh my goodness. i love you. and i shall eat healthy with you. we can do it!

      ReplyDelete

    How lovely of you.