It is raining, thundering, and lighteninging (is that a word). Guess who is not so happy at the moment... I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count. Hmmm new subject.
Oh, you wanna hear about the songs I'm obsessed with? I thought so!
Somebody to Love - Glee Cast
LaLaLaLa - LMFAO
Idioteque - Radiohead
Fireflies - Owl City
Beware of the Boys - Punjabi MC
Life Light Up - Christy Nockels
Young - Hollywood Undead
Alright - Darius Rucker
Free to be Me - Francesca Battistelli
City on Our Knees - tobyMac
The Mating Game - Bitter:Sweet
Ego - Beyonce
I would not be terribly angry if you went out and purchased these songs ASAP. I have an obsession... meaning I cannot stop listening to them!! I am going to need them for the long ride back to the D.
Oh Denton, how I despise thee.
But at least I have all this music to get me through the ride home.
btw, the ride home took eight hours. Don't ask me why. I will cry if it continues to take that long. I am not a happy camper. The ride back took about seven. Excuse me, what is going on.

I had an interesting quiet time just now. I didn't do yesterdays because I left my book in Bonnie's car so I did both today.
Today's was called "The Bread God Has Given". It starts out saying about how the Isrealites were complaining that they didn't have enough bread. Do you ever ever complain? Of course you do. I do, every minute of everyday almost. But God filled their needs.
It asked me to think about all the things I complain about and that is rough. I complain about everything. Most of the time, the response I get is not the one I was looking for at allllllll. It taught me that God's "enoughness" should fill me entirely and correspond with every aspect of my life. I learned that God is enough and complaining isn't cute.


you are cute. and i love glee too, thanks to your itunes for letting me steal your music!
ReplyDelete