Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Love Fighting :)

Lyoto Machida remains light heavyweight champion ♥
I knew he could do ittttt! He looked shaky pretty much the whole match but he pulled it out in the end. I'm pretty sure he lost the first round but he sorta came back for the second and freaking dominatedd in the end. Throughout the entire match, Shogun continued to throw these crazy kicks that started to hurt my sides lol. I actually think the fight could've gone either way, but it doesn't matter what i think. Machida keeps the belt.. for now. Ahhhh I love a good fight. wait is that weird?

Machida on the right; Shogun on the left

I did other things besides watch the fight I promise. I hung out with the love of my lifes namely Bonnet, Natalie, Tori, Amanda, Megan (birthday girl), and of course MANDIE GRUNDMEYER. She thinks I'm crazy and all I care about is money... NOT TRUE. But I did gets paid today :) I don't realize what I'm missing out on until I'm thrown back into the mix.
Church tomorrow ♥

just click to follow me..
you know you want tooooo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you.