Saturday, October 24, 2009

Memories are Freshhhh ♥

"'Round my hometown, memories are fresh"-Adele


That song always gets me when I go home. Love itttttt. Last night was one of the best in a while. I was so so SO happy to see the loves of my life.

Its been so long, I almost forgot what they looked like! Today is gunna be legit I'm so excited.


Big fight toniteeee. UFC - 104: Shogun Vs. Machida. I've got my money on Machida, and here's why: He knocked out Rashad Evans in the title fight over the summer. And Shogun doesn't have the moves to counter Machida. He's a martial arts specialist. Thats a pretty big deal. I guess we'll see how the match plays out tonite :)

I keep remembering nothing is ever perfect, and my mom hit me with some heavy news this morning. My brother is going crazy. She can't control him whatsoever; he's failing class, skipping school, and there could possibly be something worse happening.... It is really worrying her and I don't think she deserves this. She works a rough job everyday and then has to come home and deal with his mess. All she does is give, and she needs your prayers now to help her through this time.. I hate seeing her like this.


1 comment:

  1. Marissa. Here I am commenting you. Are you happy? I'm so surprised that your weekend was good or bad, depending the on the time. I'm glad that you have delusions of the people in your life. I'm extremely excited that your fighter won. He is 2 teeth short, his hair is falling out, and he is disenegrating from his steroid use.
    So, I thank you for enlightening me on your weekend. Thank you for being an amazing best friend :D

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.