Monday, October 26, 2009

Home is Where the Heart is. Sometimes.

I love me some bonnie tori and natalie!

We like her, and we like her toooooo

Ohhhhhh how I misss you!
bonnet! love love love ♥

It's memories like these that makes life worth living :)


This morning, my quiet time was worthless. I don't even remember what it was about, shows how much I am paying attention. Oh, I remember now, it was about what God looks like to me. So in other words, if God just appeared to me, what would He look like and what would He say? WELLLL, I like to think of God as a huge face like bigger than I can comprehend... a bearded face. And I would hope He would say "Well done good and faithful servant" but I doubt it. He would probably say something more like "Quit with the jealousy already" lol.
I don't know if that was the original intention of the the people who wrote the devotional, but that's how I take it. It's helpful because God doesn't really have a face, It's yours and mine and everyone else's because we are all created in His image. Deep.

2 comments:

  1. cute cute pictures! you seem pretty spicy yourself!

    "It's helpful because God doesn't really have a face, It's yours and mine and everyone else's because we are all created in His image."

    I just love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, everyone is friends now! and good job of changing you post title color to match your background. i'm glad you had fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.