Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh you know, its Friday..

Soooo I am going home in like three hours! Wish It could be sooner :( I miss everyone at home and I desperately want to go to a Cinco Ranch fb game, never thought I'd miss it this much.

Today has been shockingly average.
The only class I have on Friday is ChemLab, which is a joke. The TA never speaks.. I'm not even sure she can speak. She has four emotions: extreme anger, disgust, boredom, and mild amusement.
My Professor is a terrorist. He speaks like two words of english maybe. Today he made a joke about how chemistry isn't real life... umm what? He says "its not like when people go missing... Everything has to be accounted for". Excuse me? I think he might have some experience with the logistics of when people go missing. and he makes at least two bomb jokes per class. If he makes one more joke about how to build a bomb, how dangerous bombs are, or what goes in a bomb, I might cry. The class is a joke.
I got a new devotional! Going to church here once a week is simply not cutting it. I felt the need to go deeper but I didn't necessarily know how so i got a devotional! I've been wanting to read the message so I figured the message quiet times devotional thing would be appropriate. I am on my third one and I feel really good about it.
Today's was about forgiveness and how good it feels to be forgiven. This was pretty neat, and they could've just stopped there; but THEN it talks about how good it feels to forgive also. I forget sometimes.

And its only 10 in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you.