Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hello from 5A2!


Hello world! My names Marissa. I am a nursing student at TWU; this basically means that i have NO free time. jk, I have lots. I don't do anything fun ever. unless you consider volunteering and studying "fun". In that case, I have lots.

You must be wondering who those neat people in the picture are. They're my posse! The one on the far left is Allison. She forced me to make this blog. She lives two doors down from me and her room has had some problems. I help her with chemistry.
The one next to me on the left is Kailin! She might be the smartest person I know. She speaks spanish fluently because she lived in Costa Rica for a year! If that weren't cool enough, she studied the bible there for a year! Baller status. Extreme jealousy from me.
The one on the far right is MARYYYY. She's like my bestie. I boss her around all day and she loves ittt. I loves her to death even though I don't show it... ever. We are opposites and I think thats why we get along so well.

This is bonnet! jk her name is Bonnie. I love her and miss her very muchhhhh! She lives in Katy which is where I'm from. Ain't she pretty? We've had our share of hard times but she's always there for me and I'm always there for her! We have all sorts of inside jokes that I can't remember at the moment. She is the light that keeps me going at the moment. ok this is starting to sound creepy... that is devotion :)


these are some nifty pictures of my dorm room. my roomie basically decorated the whole thing then left me, alone. So in case you missed that, I don't have a roommate. She moved out so now i have the place to myself. This has made me realize that I would make someone an aweful roommate. I will not go into detail.
That's all for todayyyy. I will def use this blog to post about my quiet times and GLEE!! Get excited.

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYY! somebody got a bloggy! i am going to miss you this weekend, but i shall take lots of pictures of the adventure!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.