Sunday, January 3, 2010

This is the post where I review movies.

I have seen SO many great movies this break. You've heard of them.

1. Avatar
This Movie is da bomb. Yes, that's right, da bomb. Don't believe me? Go see it and prove me wrong :) I saw it in IMAX 3D, and I heard it's not very good any other way....


 2. Sherlock Holmes
This movie was so great. Don't look away for one second, or you'll miss out on some huge detail. I so loved the wit and character of Holmes. He is my hero. I am going to take a page from his book on learning to be observant.
I have decided I am in love with Watson; he is a cutie.


3. The Blind Side
Tim Mcgraw is amazing. Sandra Bullock is amazing. The guy who plays Micheal is amazing. I'm thinking you should go see this movie. Oh wait, you already have.


4. It's Complicated.

I didn't love this movie. I don't know if I would reccomend it to anyone. Its jsut about old people who hook up. Gross. My favorite character was this guy, John Krasinski. He made the movie so much more enjoyable for me.



 'Tis the season for good movies.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen ANY of these movies- but I'm glad you enjoy Mr. Krasinski. :D He is my love, and the ONLY reason I would watch that movie! Haha. :D

    HEEHEE My word verification was poophole. no lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw sherlock holmes too! hope you're having a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really want to see The Blind Side, but I'm sure I'll cry through the whole thing!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog- I'm glad you like it. You should participate in Where In The World Wednesday tomorrow! It's really fun and I'm trying to get more bloggers to join in! (http://classyinphilly.blogspot.com/search/label/Where%20In%20The%20World%20Wednesday)

    Thanks again for the comments :) I'll definitely be reading more over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I wanted to see the Blind Side but I hadn't got the chance. It's Complicated too but my mom said the same thing about it: she just didnt want to watch 2 hours of Alec Baldwin naked haha. But John Krasinski is amazingggg.

    Sherlock Holmes ROCKED.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to see any of these! Except Avatar... I saw it regular (not in 3D) and I still loved it. I now need to see it in IMAX 3D!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.