I have really been neglecting my blog during this break. Poor thing.
I felt so bad that I gave it a little makeover :)
Remember this show from back in the day? It is from hence that I gathered my inspiration.
Is it bad that I'm obsessed with dark blue?


It looks AWESOME!! Haha, how creative! (And dark blue is AMAZING)
ReplyDeleteDARK BLUE ROCKS.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new title! :) And the blog looks awesome.
Hey Marrriissssa. I just saw your tweet. And I'm upset:( I'm not going back to Denton until maybe Friday morning to get the dorm set up, maybe for the RA seminar, and then for my Sunday class. Upsetting is such the right word. I miss you:( Too much in fact. :((((
ReplyDeleteIn regards to your blog. Clarissa explains it all was one of my FAVORITE shows growing up. Though everyone *should* know where you drew your inspiration, I think it is glamorous:) And dark blue is amazing- why not be obsessed with a color? You're obsessed with everything else!!!! :D
Oh, sigh. I love you tooooooooooooo much:D