Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 in Movies

Some flicks I'm looking forward to and whyyyyyy :)

1. The Lovely Bones

The book was amazing. I have high hopes for the movie.
Release date: January 15


2. Shutter Island

I will watch anything with Leonardo DiCaprio. I have been wanting to see this movie for sooooo long and the developers moved the release date three times. I have been craving this thriller.
Release date: February 19


3. Alice in Wonderland

Tim Burton + Johnny Depp = Amazingness. Always.
Release date: March 5

4. Toy Story 3

This is really happening. 'Bout freaking time; I've only been waiting since I was twelve.
Release date: June 18
 
.5. Inception


One word title. No official plot released. This movie would look really unappealing except for the Leo DiCaprio. Thank goodness for him.

 Release date: July 16

 

6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

The search for the horcruxes begins.
Release date: November 19

7. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Does anything even need to be said about this? The book was almost entirely from Jacob's perspective and hopefully the movie stays true. The makers can't afford to mess this up.
Release date: June 30

I'm no five-star movie critic. I want to hear other peoples opinions of these movies also!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW- that is a LOT of things to watch! But I am SO looking forward to all of them too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing movies! EEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lovely Bones looks so sad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to see The Lovely Bones!!! It looks sad but also kind of interesting. :)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait for Harry Potter and Eclipse! (30 days until Mr. Jacob Black is 18!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, AND YES. Those are like all of the exact movies I really want to see!! OH MANNN! HP 7?!?!? wow. I am really pumped for that one.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.