Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Short Absense.

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't have much time to veg in front of the computer anymore. Now that I'm at home, I'm busy working out and getting things for school by day, and various social engagements by night..
Don't worry! I'll be back next wednesday :)

Here's a preview of whats to come:

I am decorating my dorm door.. Nautical theme!

I took this picture with my laptop because I left the cord for my camera in my dorm...

I compiled all the reasons I am in love with Gossip Girl into one post. If you love GG, you will love it!
What has everyone been up to?

5 comments:

  1. Gossip Girl = AMAZINGNESS.

    And that anchor and S.O.S. look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!
    i just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my little blog and following me!
    seeing as you are going to be a nurse, i thought i would share this little tid bit that i remember hearing along the way...there was this study done, and nurses are the most trusted profession of any...i thought that was pretty neat. my sweet grandpa passed away in october and our family will never forget the care and kindess that the nurses showed him and our family! i think it takes a special person to be a nurse!
    have a happy day!
    k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for that tidbit of information!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute idea for a dorm! Ps. I love your current jam.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you.